This open-cell, melamine foam is designed for use in thermal and acoustic insulation applications. It is flexible, lightweight and easy to handle.
Available in sheets, Techmel Foam can be die-cut to size, shaped and profiled. It can be faced on one side, or totally enclosed in various materials to meet specific performance requirements. Supplied with a self-adhesive backing if required, Techmel Foam does not flame or emit toxic fumes when exposed to heat.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment
- Railway rolling stock
- Recording studios
- General leisure complexes
- Used to construct wall panels
- Ceiling panels and acoustic enclosures
- Case linings
- Splitter and louvre infills in the power generation industry
CE mark and Declaration of Performance (DoP) information for this product is available to view/download below.
Call Us Today
For more information on this product call us today on 01204 548400.