Product summary and benefits
- Excellent sound absorption and reverberation reduction in party and cavity walls
- Quick, economical and flexible to install in wall, floor and ceiling cavities
- Practical and easy to cut to different stud centres
- Fire retardant classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN ISO 13501-1
- Eco friendly made from a formaldehyde-free binder and rapidly renewable bio-based materials which is 70% less energy intensive than petroleum based chemicals. Free from CFCs, HCFCs and any other material with ozone depletion potential. Classified as Zero ODP and Zero GWP
- Natural containing no artificial dye or colouring
- Durable odourless, rot proof, non hygroscopic. Does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mold or bacteria. Arrangement of fibres ensures no water penetration in any direction.
- Lead and Bitumen Free acoustic membrane
High Performance Acoustic Quilt exceeds Approved Document Part E of the Building Regulations, making it an essential product to control sound in all types of building projects including modern, change of use and conversions.
Mean Sound Reduction (vertically suspended) 18 dB
Professional Installation Service available
For customers who need or prefer it, Soundproofyourhome offers a professional acoustic installation service across the UK.
Our skilled and experienced tradesmen understand acoustic materials and how to fit them quickly and correctly.
The result is a cost effective service and peace of mind about the acoustic integrity of your project. Contact us today for a free quotation.
Soundproofyourhome is the domestic market operations division of JCW Acoustic Supplies Ltd, the UK’s leading manufacturer and distributor of soundproofing, sound insulation and sound absorbing products.
Sound advice from Soundproofyourhome
Contact us today and tell us more about the noise problems you are experiencing. Our friendly, helpful advisors will offer you the most appropriate acoustic solutions available to meet your acoustic needs and budget from our comprehensive range.
We believe talking about your situation and offering sound advice based on our vast experience in the acoustics business is a more reliable way of solving your noise problem than simply taking your order or selling “off the screen”, as some companies do.
And if you are in any doubt about issues associated with soundproofing, like weight of materials, structural strength or meeting Building Regulations, then please talk to us – we’ll be happy to help.
Free Sample Service: just ask