- High sound absorption
- Cost effective – labour is reduced
- Robust – strong enough to be used in tunnels
- Attractive finish – available in any RAL colour
- Non-combustible – class O fire safety rating
- Weather resistant – Can easily withstand the elements
We are able to make bespoke sound absorption panel solutions if you give us a clear indication of what you need. This has included designing custom finishes for nightclubs, Bespoke mounting systems for high impact areas and working with our partners in bespoke barriers, Van Campen Aluminium on environmental noise projects. We welcome any ideas you may have.
Due to our durability and manufacturing flexibility, there are many different installation methods available from invisible mounting to the rear of the panels with an aluminium frame, to simply mounting on timber battens with cementitious adhesive.
Typical Applications –
- Roadside Barriers
- Airports and Railway Stations
- Educational and Healthcare buildings
- Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
- Leisure centres and Swimming pools
- Public Buildings